The overall role of the SAB is to:
- Act as a consultation body for the AQUA-LIT consortium by providing valuable feedback aimed at aligning project outcomes with the needs of their users and stakeholders.
- Participate in the discussion, testing, and validation of the AQUA-LIT “Tide Against Marine Litter Platform”.
- Inform and invite their aquaculture networks to benefit from the AQUA-LIT offering, and act as ambassadors.
- Member of EAS Board of Directors 2018-2020.
- Member of the Directive Board of CIIMAR, Uporto (Interdisciplinary Centre of Marine and Environmental Research) since 2016 where she leads the Biology, Aquaculture and Seafood Quality Research line.
- Aquaculture Policy Officer Seas At Risk.
- Vice Chair of the Aquaculture Advisory Council, currently working on marine litter.
- Founder and Advisor of Seafood Matter advisory company
- Former Standard & Certification Coordinator at Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC).